Taste Testing - Weddings
We are pleased to offer taste testing which can be organised to be a bit of fun with your family and/or friends. Think of the taste testing as a night out with friends at a casual restaurant. This is how it works:
- Who and How Many - Decide who you would like to invite to share the taste testing with you. It might be the Bride and Groom alone or with Parents of the Bride and/or Groom, your Maid/Matron of Honour and/or Best Man or others in your Bridal Party or friends.
- Where & When – taste testings are scheduled for the first Thursday of each month at The Oaks Pantry, 81-83 John St, The Oaks, commencing at 7:00pm, phone 4657 2424 if late.
- Menu – We will serve a range of canapés (or entrées), main courses and desserts which showcase the quality, presentation and range of our food. Wherever practical, the menu preferences for your function will be included but this will not always be possible as multiple parties may be taste testing on the same evening.
- Drinks – We are licenced.
- Cost - We will invoice you at $60 per head, which will need to be paid before the night.
- Cancellations – no charge for cancellations with a week or more notice; less than a week’s notice - 50% payable; two days or less notice, the full amount will be payable.